Experience the luxury of privacy, combined with more activity options, on UFO Adventures Exclusive Maui Charters.
An incredible, fun-filled outing, that is perfect for families and groups. Have the unforgettable, once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to charter an amazing 31’ Premium 12 passenger speed boat, having your choice of participating in a wide variety of exhilarating activities! Have the entire boat for your party’s exclusive use, allowing you the complete freedom to build your own adventure with no waiting or sharing on this perfect Private Charter! All activities are at the captain’s discretion and are dependent on the current weather conditions.
Featured Maui Activities
Pick your passion or
experience them ALL!
- Banana Boating
- Boogie board towing
- wake boarding
- knee boarding
- Zup board
- light-tackle coastal fishing
- whale watching (in season)
Maui Private Charter Reservations
Phone: (808) 661.7836
Toll Free: 800.359.4836
Regular rate: $350.00 per hour, with a 2-hour minimum.
(Hourly price w/ tax $375.08; total minimum price is $750.16)
- Passengers: Up to 12 passengers total.
- Dates: Available 7 days per week.
- Departure Times: Anytime starting at 8am and must be done by 5pm.
- Check-in Time: 15 minutes prior to departure at Mala Wharf boat ramp.
- Minimum Age: 5 years to participate, otherwise, no minimum age, but we recommend bringing car seat for infants.
- What is Provided: All gear for the activities, as well as a cooler with ice, water, and sports drinks. Photo packages and logo are available for purchase on board.
- What to Bring: Towel, hat, sunscreen, polarized sunglasses, camera, and light cover up and any food and additional beverages you would like to enjoy during the charter.
- Option to Order Food: $10 per head/per item and order must be submitted 24 hours prior to charter departure. Ask for menu options when you call.
- Activity options: Boogie board towing, snorkeling, wake boarding, knee boarding, light-tackle coastal fishing, and whale watching in season.
- United States Coast Guard licensed captain and crew provided.